Wonderland of the Americas, formerly Crossroads Mall, is proud to present the Friday Night Live Concert Series. The Americas Amphitheater will come alive every Friday night from Friday, August 13th – Friday, September 24th. From 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm guests can enjoy live music from the following:
- August 13th (Tejano & Variety): Los Tequila Boys (from Dallas , TX ); The Final Cut Band
- August 20th (Conjunto & Country): Nick Lawrence; Grupo Experencia
- August 27th (Oldies): Rocky Hernández and the OBG Band; Henry Lee Parrilla & the Tribute Band
- September 3rd (Rock en Español & Pop): Shakare; Ronnie T Band
- September 10th (Norteño & Country): Los Kaballeroz; Jonny Martínez
- September 17th (Cumbia Tropical): Los De La Cumbia; Super Sueño
- September 24th (Tejano, Country & Classic Rock): Raymond y Grupo Rayo; Shelly Lares
Admission is FREE and open to the public. In addition, various food and beverage vendors will be available. For more information, please call (210) 785-3500.
Friday, August 13th – Friday, September 24th
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
(Seven week concert series)
The Americas Amphitheater @ Wonderland of the Americas
4522 Fredericksburg Road
San Antonio, TX 78201