- This event has passed.
6th Annual Bootacular
Oct 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wonderland of the Americas invites you and your family to join in on the Halloween fun in the 6th Annual Bootacular! This daytime, non-scare celebration, of cheer rather than fear, is the social event of the season with shows, activities, costume contest all geared for kids ages 0-13.
Kids can take part in Halloween Costume Contest and show off their costume in style on stage for a chance to win exciting prizes.
Kids will be able to create lasting memories in this Spooktacular Arts & Crafts section. Create your own unique monster creation in the Mummy’s Manor.
Kids will be able to drop their pre-carved pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch for a chance to win exciting prizes.
The spooky fun goes beyond the family-friendly Bootacular! Parents don’t forget to stop by each of our vendors and get your Bootacular Passport stamped for a chance to win some exciting prizes!
* Regular Vendor: $50.00
When Paying for your location please indicate your Business Name in the “Other Section”
* Non-profit: $0 – w/ a Gift card and/or Gift Basket valued at $25. Spot must be requested in writing and approved before spot is confirmed.
* Vendor Signage, Products, etc..must stay within 8X10 Space.
* Canopies/Table(s)/Chair(s) are NOT provided, vendor responsible for set up within 8X10 space.
* Electrical Outlets: Limited outlets – must be requested in writing – prior to confirming payment. This is a First come/First serve.
* Vendor Set up Times: NO EARLIER than 8 AM & all vendor spots should be set up and ready by 9:45am
* Vendor Parking: Directly behind Super Target off Crossroads Blvd
* Vendor Location/Setup: Inside mall (Lower Level of Mall)Map/assistance will be provided.
* Vendors must stay for ENTIRE event or not be allowed to return.
— Exceptions, Valid emergencies
* DIRECT SALES/FOOD Vendors: Written request to:
Before making any payment you MUST be approved before you purchase your spot. If you do not have any approval by Event Coordinator and purchase has been made- No refunds will be given. Credit for a future show will be issued.
* Craft/Service Vendors: feel free to send a message or just purchase a spot.
You may submit a written request for refund – this request does NOT guarantee Full/Partial refund. Lack of sales is not an approved reason for requesting a refund. We try very hard to keep vendor fees low so that it’s a win/win for all.