Wonderland of the Americas invites you and your family to join in on the Halloween fun in the 5th Annual Bootacular! This daytime, non-scare celebration, of cheer rather than fear, is the social event of the season with shows, activities, costume contest all geared for kids ages 0-13.
Kids can take part in Halloween Costume Contest and show off their costume in style on stage for a chance to win exciting prizes.
Kids will be able to create lasting memories in this Spooktacular Arts & Crafts section. Create your own unique monster creation in the Mummy’s Manor.
The Magical power doesn’t stop there. The Witch’s cauldron bubbles and boils as she cackles and creates her special potions, at the Witch’s Potion Station. Here kids can mix and match her different potions to bring home their very own delicious creation. *A small additional fee is required for this experience.
Kids will be able to drop their pre-carved pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch for a chance to win exciting prizes.
The spooky fun goes beyond the family-friendly Bootacular! Parents don’t forget to stop by each of our vendors and get your Bootacular Passport stamped for a chance to win some exciting prizes!
* Regular Vendor: $50.00
When Paying for your location please indicate your Business Name in the “Other Section”
* Non-profit: $0 – w/ a Gift card and/or Gift Basket valued at $25. Spot must be requested in writing and approved before spot is confirmed.
* Vendor Signage, Products, etc..must stay within 8X10 Space.
* Canopies/Table(s)/Chair(s) are NOT provided, vendor responsible for set up within 8X10 space.
* Electrical Outlets: Limited outlets – must be requested in writing – prior to confirming payment. This is a First come/First serve.
* Vendor Set up Times: NO EARLIER than 8 AM & all vendor spots should be set up and ready by 9:45am
* Vendor Parking: Directly behind Super Target off Crossroads Blvd
* Vendor Location/Setup: Inside mall (Lower Level of Mall)Map/assistance will be provided.
* Vendors must stay for ENTIRE event or not be allowed to return.
— Exceptions, Valid emergencies
* DIRECT SALES/FOOD Vendors: Written request to:
Before making any payment you MUST be approved before you purchase your spot. If you do not have any approval by Event Coordinator and purchase has been made- No refunds will be given. Credit for a future show will be issued.
* Craft/Service Vendors: feel free to send a message or just purchase a spot.
* Point of Contact for Vendors is Event Coordinator, NOT MALL.
— Please email Event Coordinator if you have a question.
— Emails answered as soon as possible, please allow 24hrs for a response.
You may submit a written request for refund – this request does NOT guarantee Full/Partial refund. Lack of sales is not an approved reason for requesting a refund. We try very hard to keep vendor fees low so that it’s a win/win for all.